Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A Day in the Life

So this morning it was up at six with the bell for the students. It was harder this a.m. because of a late night at the restaurant last night to say farewell to our adult group. Their stay seemed to go off without a hitch. Yesterday I taught my juniors the well known north american song "This Land is Your Land" with the potential for them to sing an adaptation as the visitors left but because of the early departure before 8 am class it came down to only me! Class itself included oral curriculum on the entertainment industy and some instructions about the talent show slated for next week. Also a taped musical piece and a cursory look at Italy. Then swimming where the student I went with talked my ear off. The russkies were in retreat because of a lack of sun this morninig. I have prepared one of my two classes for to-morrow and this aft came to the city to post photos. the bus had a burst tire but kept going anyway! To-night, salon. Ugh, its the young ones who are slow to respond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home