Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Scatology

I'm not a dad, right, never had kids. Some things must be escaping my attention. The other day I posed for several photos at a rural village we visited. In several I was given one of the young boys to hold. He cried of course but then seemed to warm up to me. I noticed that my arm got warm too, the main reason being that there was bare bum resting on it for a while. Earlier I had seen another mother holding her little boy to pee although at first glance he appeared to be fully clothed. What is happening here is that young boys wear pants with the equivalent of a fly with no zipper at the back. Discretion says I don't try too hard to give you a photographic illustration of this phenomenon. As for the toilets, in our house we have the squatter. Takes me back to France twenty years ago. My aim is pretty good, just have to watch I don't let too many mao (coins) fall down the hole. Also, now the shower switches from one bathroom to another on April 10th when the complex shuts down its service and we move to solar energy. The shower head is screwed on directly above the squatter drain . I think I might opt not to use it since I have visions of it falling where it should not. I think I will wear out my welcome in another manner if the welcome is still intact, which all joking aside it seems to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home